- From the home screen, swipe to the right, tap Settings, tap email & accounts, and then tap add an account.
- Tap advanced setup.
- Enter your email address and password, and then tap Next.
- Tap internet email account.
- Use these settings:
POP Account:[your email address] Your name Enter your name Incoming email server pop.secureserver.net Account type POP User Name[your email address] Password Enter your email password SMTP (Outgoing Mail Server) smtpout.secureserver.net
- Make sure Outgoing server requires authentication is selected.
- Make sure Use the same user name and password for sending email is selected.
- Tap Advanced Settings.
- Tap to select Require SSL for incoming email.
- Tap to select Require SSL for outgoing email.
- Tap sign in.
Have more questions? Submit a request