- Open your device's email application.
- If you already have an email account set up, press Menu and tap Accounts. Press Menu again and tap Add account.
- Type your Email address and Password, and click Next.
- Tap POP3.
- Use these settings for your Incoming Mail Server:
POP Host Name pop.secureserver.net User Name[your email address] Password Enter your email password Port 110
- Use these settings for your Outgoing Mail Server:
SMTP (Outgoing Mail Server) Host Name smtpout.secureserver.net Port 80 Security Type None
- Select Require sign-in and make sure your Username (your full email address) and Password are correct. Tap Next.
- Tap Next again. Name your account and enter the name you want to display on outgoing messages.
- Tap Done.